Well look at Gammy's "hunk of honey"!!!!!!!! Is he for real asleep or "playing possum"?????? YOu look so sweet holding that paci in your mouth. I just want to jump through this puter and put some major loving hugs, and kisses on you!!!!!! Sure did enjoy talking with you tonight.You just got to quit chewing on the cell phone or mom and dad might not let you talk to me!!!!! But if that happens, you let me know and I will buy you your own phone!!!!! Now talk about some major spoiling. Hugs, Gammy
2 comments:
Well look at Gammy's "hunk of honey"!!!!!!!! Is he for real asleep or "playing possum"?????? YOu look so sweet holding that paci in your mouth. I just want to jump through this puter and put some major loving hugs, and kisses on you!!!!!!
Sure did enjoy talking with you tonight.You just got to quit chewing on the cell phone or mom and dad might not let you talk to me!!!!! But if that happens, you let me know and I will buy you your own phone!!!!! Now talk about some major spoiling.
Hugs,
Gammy
Gosh, he's getting big. That picture of him in his papasan swing reminds me of some pics I have of Luke.
Post a Comment