Thursday, February 28, 2008

Avocado and Pearson's new cell. phone

Here is Pearson eating his avocado for the 1st time. He seems to like it. I tried to put the camera on the tray of his highchair to video and as you can see that didn't work too well.

I bought Pearson a new play cell phone yeasterday so he can stop chewing on my phone when we talk to family and friends!

3 comments:

fourlittlehawks said...

Ah Pearson, your true blue friend Ms. Jen is so happy to see you eating avocado! As one who spent a great deal of her life in New Mexico, I can't wait to stick some green chile in there for you! Then you'll REALLY see why God made avocados! I guess I'll wait awhile on that, though, lol!
Love,
Jen

Nana and Papa's Place said...

Test! Nana and Papa have an account now!!!

Carol Ann-Gammy said...

Well sorry Gammy's little "hunk of honey", I thought I had already written to you on this on and me bad. I did enjoy talking to you and your daddy tonight while mommy and nana were out running the streets!!!!!!!! Know she and you are having some fun times together.
I do love your new cell phone, and I know your gonna love it till you get smart enough to figure out that its NOT the real deal!!!!!!!
Then watch out.
Gammy and Nannie are sending you and mommy and daddy lots of love and kisses from Texas. Can't wait to give them to you myself.
Hugs,
Gammy