Sunday, February 10, 2008

Superb Sunday!

Here are some pictures from a superb Sunday!! We had a great day! We went to church and then ran errands this afternoon!




He is sooooooooooo kissable!!!!

Pearson likes to hold onto his crib and suck his bottom lip!

3 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Don't you find you wear less lipstick now that Pearson has arrived? I didn't ever want to lipstick Luke all up, with all the kisses I would/do give him throughout the day. P.S. I think that Pearson looks a bit like your sister's son, Mason (is his name, right?)

The Hendricks Family said...

To CUTE !!

Carol Ann-Gammy said...

Well I would definitely call this a "Super Sunday"!!!!!!!!! Gammy's little "hunk of honey" looks so great in the bright colors. Red is definitely one of them!!!!!
YOu look so big standing there in your crib, isn't it fun? Where was Elmo? Thought maybe he might be playing in your bed with you.
I love and miss all of you. Sending loads of love,hugs, and
kisses from Texas from
THE GAMMY