
Smiley Boy sitting in his high chair playing while I clean the kitchen. Elmo sat in his seat with him to help give him balance.

We went over to play with our friend, Aubrey. I could not get both kids to look at me at the same time.

The stare down!! They both decided to stare each other down. We had a fun day playing and hanging out together! We are looking forward to a fun family weekend! Stay tuned for more posts. :) Have a great one!
2 comments:
Well if you aren't the Springs Finest!!!!!!!!!!! Loving you and Elmo in the high chair together. Nannie is also loving all these pictures also.
You and Aubrey seem to be having a good time playing even though you wouldn't cooperate with Mom's picture taking!!!!!!!!
You and mom and dad have a great weekend, and remember how very much I love and miss you all!!!!!
Gammy
to cute !!!!
Post a Comment