


We had a great Sunday again! We went to church, made a yummy lunch, and hung out as a family! Here are a few pics of the day! Pearson had another new outfit to wear! I love the hat! Hope you do too!
Oh, by the way the little munchkin has his two bottom teeth coming in!!!!! I can't believe it!! On one hand I am so excited for him and on the other hand, I want my baby to stay a baby!! I know all you moms out there understand!!
And by the way the making of sweet potatoes went well. He will try the first one tomorrow. :)) We will enjoy another day with Brian tomorrow as he has President's Day off!! Yea!! We will head to Denver to pick up my bracelet! Yea!
2 comments:
What type of bracelet are you getting?
Well if you aren't the most good looking " hunk of honey" in all of Colorado!!!!!!!!! Love the hat also. I told Aunt Tif to be sure and let her mother know about you being on the blog with the outfit on so they could see you.
If you keep getting bigger American Airlines will make us get you a ticket of your very own!!!!!! So slow down buddy.
Lots of love, kisses and hugs coming your way.
Gammy
Post a Comment