"Kerplunk"! Should be the title of this post, lol! Pearson is saying "Wait . . . this is NOT how it looked when I pictured going after that bear in my head. Lemme just chew on this leg for a minute and figure out how I'm going to get up"!! HE IS JUST SO GORGEOUS! I just adore those twinkly eyes. Love, Jen
Well look at Gammy's little "hunk of honey"!!!!! Aren't you the cutest ever sitting up in your chair playing with your bear!!!!! That was really a graceful fall right into mommy's lap. Nannie and I are sending you and mommy and daddy lots of love and kisses from Texas. Hugs, Gammy
I'm so sad, I can't get the movies to work right now! I'll check back later! Love, love, love the monthly pictures though! I can't believe how big he is...wasn't he swaddled in a blanket just yesterday!!?! I'm so happy for you and Brian! Pearson is definitely a blessing!!! Thanks for always sharing him with us in TX!
3 comments:
"Kerplunk"! Should be the title of this post, lol!
Pearson is saying "Wait . . . this is NOT how it looked when I pictured going after that bear in my head. Lemme just chew on this leg for a minute and figure out how I'm going to get up"!!
HE IS JUST SO GORGEOUS! I just adore those twinkly eyes.
Love,
Jen
Well look at Gammy's little "hunk of honey"!!!!! Aren't you the cutest ever sitting up in your chair playing with your bear!!!!! That was really a graceful fall right into mommy's lap.
Nannie and I are sending you and mommy and daddy lots of love and kisses from Texas.
Hugs,
Gammy
I'm so sad, I can't get the movies to work right now! I'll check back later! Love, love, love the monthly pictures though! I can't believe how big he is...wasn't he swaddled in a blanket just yesterday!!?! I'm so happy for you and Brian! Pearson is definitely a blessing!!! Thanks for always sharing him with us in TX!
Post a Comment