

Hello friends,
Here are a few new pics from the past few days. Pearson is so much fun these days! He has eaten carrots this week, hence the "carrot face" picture. His next food will be sweet potatoes. I am going to make them myself on Sunday. I am reading a new book I am excited about called Super Baby Foods. Lots of ideas on how to make your own baby food and great ideas for baby-safe and environmental friendly recipes for household cleaning products and time saving and money saving tips. I'll keep you all posted on how it all goes. :)) Thanks, Laurie for the recommendation.
Have a super Sunday! More updates later taters!
2 comments:
Hey little "hunk of honey"!!!! YOur carrot face reminds me alot of Hayden's cereal face on this clock here in my office. Don't think anyone ever really appreciated it except me!!!!! Tell mommy to be very careful with those sweet potatoes!!!!!!!! For Many folks they are like a "natural laxative"!!!!!!!!! Just thought I would let you know ahead of time.
You keep on eating your food and enjoying it and no telling what you will be eating by the time I see you again. Maybe a T-Bone steak!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lots of love, hugs, and kisses headed to the Springs from Texas.
Gammy
I read that book. It's a great book. I would have done it had I had more time when they were that age. We eat like that book recommends now, but it will be so much better for Pearson to go the "natural" route. I have no questions about that. Have fun pureeing!!! Love you.
Monica
Post a Comment