Friday, February 08, 2008

Naptime without the Swaddler




Pearson took his afternoon nap today without beng swaddled in his Miracle Blanket. This blanket truly has been a miracle blanket as he has slept like a champ with it. Lately he has been getting out of it on his own. So we are starting to try to sleep with out it. Wish us luck!!

3 comments:

Carol Ann-Gammy said...

OH my "little hunk of honey", do you ever have those "thunder thighs" like your daddy had when he was growing up. So hard to find jeans till Sears came out with the silver tabs!!!!! You look so cool napping without being all wrapped up. You may be secretly saying "Thanks mom/dad for releasing me"!!!!!!!!! Now you show them what a good boy you can be and sleep good!!!!!
Remember Gammy loves you and is already needing to get in some hugs, kisses, and loving for all of you.
Gammy

Amber said...

He looks so big in those pics! I just can't believe how much he is growing up! I enjoy your blogs very much. I wished Beau and I were closer to have playdates with you and Pearson! I miss ya'll....

Unknown said...

We loved ours, too! Once they are able to belly I remember them being able to sleep like rocks! I'm sure Pearson is doing GREAT! Love the picture...love the sweet thighs!