Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day friends and family.

We had an awesome day today. It started out in our normal way: me feeding Pearson, Brian getting ready for work, making coffee and eating breakfast and so on. And then we noticed on the news that there were school delays here in CO Springs. So we watched carefully to learn to our surprise that Brian's school district had a 2 hour delay today. So he stayed home longer than usual and hung out with Pearson and I. Pearson took a great morning nap while I got ready and had a great time with the Lord. Later in the day we went to the library( a great free place to go to). We had a yummy dinner at home. Pearson talked to his grandparents today and then Pearson opened his valentine that he got in the mail. :)

We hope each of you had a great day appreciating and blessing the ones you love!

Much love to you all,

T, B, and P

PS- I updated the blog "Praying for Gammy" this morning too. New praises and requests there to see if you are interested. Thanks!

PSS- Papa and Gammy, I am looking for special bibs for you too, so don't worry!

1 comment:

Carol Ann-Gammy said...

Hey Gammy's little "hunk of honey"
Sure hope you and mommy and Daddy had a blessed Valentine. I know I sure did.
Sending you all lots of kisses, loves and hugs,
Gammy