Well Gammy's little "hunk of honey" I just love the family shot!!!!!!!!!! And I love that new T-Shirt. No truer words have been spoken!!!!! So whats the deal big guy?????? Gammy and Nana and Papa all send you Valentine cards and you see the thanks we get!!!!!! You Chew Us!!!!!! I guess that life when your cutting teeth. You ought to see your cousin Kate. She has lost more teeth and finally cutting one or two and then Logan next door who is almost 3 month older hasn't lost one yet!!!!!!! He keeps wondering when!!!!! Well lots of love and kisses are coming your way from Texas form Nannie and me. Hugs, Gammy
2 comments:
Looks like a certain somebody is working on getting some teeth!!! Love that shirt Pearson!!!
Well Gammy's little "hunk of honey" I just love the family shot!!!!!!!!!! And I love that new T-Shirt. No truer words have been spoken!!!!! So whats the deal big guy?????? Gammy and Nana and Papa all send you Valentine cards and you see the thanks we get!!!!!! You Chew Us!!!!!! I guess that life when your cutting teeth. You ought to see your cousin Kate. She has lost more teeth and finally cutting one or two and then Logan next door who is almost 3 month older hasn't lost one yet!!!!!!! He keeps wondering when!!!!!
Well lots of love and kisses are coming your way from Texas form Nannie and me.
Hugs,
Gammy
Post a Comment