
Pearson and I had a great ride on his first carousel ride! Brian does not like things that go around in circles. In fact, I am surprised he was able to complete this video.We loved the new grizzly bear exhibit! The bears were playing and Brian caught it on video.

Family pic in the big chair! My sweet boys in their hats!
As you can tell we had a lot of fun!!! We love our family membership and that we can go back anytime! We didn't feel like we had to see everything, because we can go again! Thanks again, sis!!
4 comments:
Cute pictures!!!! Pearson looks like he is having so much fun. It was great to get to catch up with you both on Saturday. I really miss you guys.
I love all of you very much,
Liza
Did you get to feed the giraffe's? We have a pic of Luke on that same carousel and the big chair last summer when we were there. Too funny. He still talks about that zoo and feeding the Giraffe crackers.
Did you get to feed the giraffe's? We have a pic of Luke on that same carousel and the big chair last summer when we were there. Too funny. He still talks about that zoo and feeding the Giraffe crackers.
I love the way Brian goes "Yaayyyyy" every time you guys go by, he's just so happy to see you each time! Does he struggle with object permanence?
Just teasing, Brian!
Seriously, though, what a cute post and great pictures and videos!
Love,
Jen
Post a Comment