Saturday, May 03, 2008

Date Night!!!

Brian and I were so blessed by our friends Rich and Robin who so generously gave us a gift card and babysitting treat for a date night!! We had a delicious dinner at Outback Steakhouse. Pearson seemed to have missed us and cried for a while so we quickly came back to his relief only to find him sound asleep (Thanks, Robin) So we enjoyed chocolate cake with our dear friends and then brought our sleeping baby home! We had such a delightful night! We can't remember the last time just the two of us have gone out. Sorry no pics, I forgot the camera! Maybe I can take a pic of Brian and I this weekend! :)))

Thanks Rich and Robin and Aubrey for the amazing ways you bless our lives! We love you!

1 comment:

Macie Marie said...

Hey Aunt Trina!
Im so glad that you got to go out to dinner with Uncle B! I miss yall and Pearson as well! I made a blog account for my family. You should check it out. its willefordbunch.blogspot.com. ! love ya
-Macie Marie