Cherishing every moment together on this amazing journey as a family!
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Pearson is 9 months old!
Pearson is now nine months old! We had a good time taking his picture this morning! Thanks Nana for this cute outfit. By the last pic he was one tired baby ready for his morning nap!
Aww Aunt Trina..so precious. I love the last picture-so many days at the end of the day i feel like that. He is so so so cute- cant wait to see all of yall. I love you and miss you. Btw( by the way) MUAH is just like a sound of a kiss. It just means like a kiss. I know-complicated..but thats really all it means. So MUAH(Kisses)
2 comments:
Love his preppy little outfit. Nana, you did good. Heather
Aww Aunt Trina..so precious. I love the last picture-so many days at the end of the day i feel like that. He is so so so cute- cant wait to see all of yall. I love you and miss you. Btw( by the way) MUAH is just like a sound of a kiss. It just means like a kiss. I know-complicated..but thats really all it means. So MUAH(Kisses)
Post a Comment