Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Day of Gratitude

Have you ever had a day where you are just filled with gratitude? Well, today is one of those days for me. Here are just a few of the blessings I am just so filled with gratitude about today:
-Grateful to be Pearson's mommy
-Thankful to be Brian's wife
-So grateful for God's love, grace, and mercy in my life
-Thankful for my home to dwell in and the blessings and memories in this place
-Grateful for tutoring opportunities that God has brought to me lately
-Thankful for the food we eat and creativity and time to prepare dinners each night
-Grateful to be home with Pearson each day and care for him in our home. I am truly grateful to be his stay at home Mommy.
-So grateful for my Bible and all the richness and lessons it holds every time I open it
-So grateful for my precious extended family
-Very grateful for my dear friends who hold special places in my heart

I could go on and on. For some reason today God placed a spirit of thankfulness in my heart and I just thought I would share. Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Macie Marie said...

Hey Auntie Trina,
Wow. I bet your glad that i dont call u Auntie. Lol. I have days like that too..I am excited that you God gave you that gift today. I love all of yall and miss yall too...(YAll...Man , i sound like a Texan)Love YALLLL
-Macie Marie

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Inspirational....hmm let's see I have lots to be grateful for too.
Heather

Monica Hutchison said...

I am grateful for YOU!!! I love you so very much.
Monica