Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fun in the Sun


We had fun blowing bubbles in the front yard! Pearson got a new hat this weekend to protect his sweet little skin from the sun!

We went for a walk to the park and Pearson enjoyed the swing again. Hope everyone else is enjoying the sunshine too!

3 comments:

Macie Marie said...

HE IS SO SO SO SO PRECIOUS! I love the close up pic of him and his hat! Cant wait to see yall.
-Macie

Unknown said...

Very SWEET pictures! You're so innovative Mrs. Proverbs 31 Woman! Look at that bubble blower wand!!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Luke had a very similar hat, only in gingham green and white....I know girly, but it had a frog on it and you know how into frogs I was at the time. Never give people a theme for a babies room. You will get frog stuff from here to eternity.

Heather