Monday, May 19, 2008

Lunch video and Baby time at Library

Here is Pearson learning at new trick at lunch today! What fun!!

We have had a great morning! We went to Baby Time at the library. It was so much fun! A librarian lead us in songs, finger plays, stories and play time.There were other other mommies and babies there too and it was so much fun. We will definately go back. The public library is my new rediscovery lately. Free books, dvds, cds, and story time. Right up a former teacher's alley. Have a marvelous Monday friends:))

4 comments:

David, Tammi, Madeleine and Mason said...

He is so adorbale! I can not belive how big he is getting. I need to see that little guy!!! Can't wait until June. The rasberries are hilarious. He is quite good at that little trick he learned. Oh I can so remember those days where you almost dread meal time because of the clean up of everything. He qutie good at saying "da da" too. I bet Brian is just thrilled. Why is it that they always say daddy first, just wait, he will say mama soon, and it will melt your heart. I love you three and give sweet Pearon big hugs and kisses from all of us. Aren't you proud of me for posting a comment?! Much love
Tam

fourlittlehawks said...

I love the library - I plan on being a frequent patron this summer, lol! And a comment from Tammi - does this mean she's been sprung from the slammer after running over your Mom?
Tammi, I just have to say, we ALL work out our childhood issues in different ways. Don't let anyone tell you it's wrong. You go girl, work it out.

Love,
Jen

EK said...

Oh he is really good at that! Pearson is really getting big. He is sooo handsome. :)

Macie Marie said...

HE is so cute. I want to squeeezzze him. I talk about him all the time to my friends and sometimes they even are kind enough to look at your blog with me. He is so cute its addicting. He knows his daddy's name- thats funny. I hope he starts saying ma ma soon. Give the sweetie pie a hug from his biggest fan! Lol! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH AND MISS YOU TONS. Give uncle b my love and give yourself a hug from me as well.
**Kisses and Hugs***
Macie Marie