Saturday, May 10, 2008

Tickle Me Elmo and Pearson Talking

Pearson loves his Tickle Me Elmo and he loves to talk after waking from his naps. He is such a cutie!! We are loving him and parenthood so much! He is cutting a new top tooth! We can finally see it!! We think that tooth has been working on coming in for 2 months now! Much love to you all!

3 comments:

knox said...

He said Saturday. I heard him! HE even said it several times in case we missed it.He knows the second best day of the week!

fourlittlehawks said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Love,
Jen

Macie Marie said...

Aww, Aunt Trina, I am so excited for you and Uncle B. Happy Mother's Day! He is so so so cute...im gonna have to come see him during the summer. I love ya guys so much...and miss you to. Give Pearson a kiss from me, and give my love to uncle B!
Love ya,
Macie Marie