Cherishing every moment together on this amazing journey as a family!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Tammi joins blogger world!
I want to send a special "shout out" to my amazing sister, Tammi, who finally left a comment on my blog after almost two years of blogging! Welcome sis! Comment away, sistah!!!
You are such a dork, but I love ya!!! You might be shocked, so sit down, but I'm kind of thinking of MAYBE us starting a blog. It might be fun to share pictures of the kid-os and keep in touch. Anyways, still thinking. I'm glad you were impressed with my one comment. Have a day full of rainbows! :) Ha! Tam
3 comments:
You are such a dork, but I love ya!!! You might be shocked, so sit down, but I'm kind of thinking of MAYBE us starting a blog. It might be fun to share pictures of the kid-os and keep in touch. Anyways, still thinking. I'm glad you were impressed with my one comment. Have a day full of rainbows! :) Ha!
Tam
Hi Tammi and Trina,
Yeah for Tammi. Welcome to the world of blogging. Trina got me started, too. Miss you.
M
HIP HIP HOORAY, now if we can get momma a bloggin' we'll be set.
Everybody has SOMETHING to say....
Why not blog it.
Heather
Post a Comment