Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day to my sweet Mom and many amazing Mommies I know! I hope you all had a fabulous day!! I am very grateful to be Pearson's mommy! It is my highest honor and responsibility. We had a great day! We went to church, hung out this afternoon while Pearson took a 3 hour nap(I think this was his Mother's Day gift to me), went to the park, and cooked a delicious dinner and watched the Survivor Finale. All what I wanted to do today! I was showered with sweet gifts from my sweet husband, precious son, and sweet Mom and Dad. Brian and Pearson got me a gift card to get a mani and pedi!! Thanks sweeties! I can't wait to get my toes and nails done, what a treat! And my mom and dad gave me a beautiful James Avery charm! I can't wait to add it to my bracelet! I love it! Thanks!!!! Enjoy all the pics of the day!


These are beautiful tulips that we have in our yard! I love them and we didn't plant them, the previous homeowner did! Thanks to her! I don't know who picked out Pearson's "I love Mommy" outfit?!?!







Pearson and I at the park ! A picture of our fabulous dinner! I know it is silly, but I thought you would all like to know what we had for dinner. :))

3 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Thinking of you today as I'm sure this is a hard day on ya'll w/o sweet Carol Ann. Love you guys.

Happy Mom's day Trina,
Heather

The Robinson's said...

Hey Trina,

Sorry I missed getting to meet you. Your little guy is so cute and adorable. Ok so the way I got mine to work is using the mini ticker and the lily pie website. It is an option or at least it used to be when I was setting up my ticker. I really hope that helps. I love your blog. It is sometimes hard to keep it up, especially lately. Take care and god bless!!!

Andrea

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day Trina! Glad it was a great one! Thanks for all the pictures....that food looks real good! Lonnie's been out of town for almost two weeks now and so I haven't been cooking much for just me....I may have to treat myself to something delicious tonight!?!!