Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Terrific Top Teeth Tuesday!



We have had a great day today and I captured a picture of Pearson's top two teeth! (Boy that is a lot of t words!) With lots of tickling and holding down I got it. Enjoy!

4 comments:

fourlittlehawks said...

Those are some magnificent top teeth Pearson! I'm so glad they are finally on the outside and not hurting you any longer!

Love,
Jen

Macie Marie said...

AWW! Aunt Trina he is so cute. I love you. Hope you have a great day. Give Pearson a kiss from me!
-Macie

Nana and Papa's Place said...

Wow HE IS SOOOOOOOOO CUTE.

Be careful, dont be placing any fingers in there you might come back without any. It was good to talk to you eariler.Sorry I had to go.

Sending lots of KISSES to you all

Nana

Holly Bartos said...

He's gettin' so big Trina! Cute as can be!