Friday, August 31, 2007

Nana, Socks, Garden of the Gods and more....






Hello friends and family,

We are loving taking pictures of everything Pearson does and wears. We have loved having Nana(AKA my mom) here this week. Unfortunately she will be going back to TX today. We will be sad. We will miss her and we love her so much! We drove out to Garden of the Gods Thurs. and she bought Pearson his first Colorado stuffed animal. Also on Thurs. he got his 2nd piece of mail. Yea! My dear friend Jenny and I have a love for socks! We always buy each other socks and mail them to each other! Well she decided to continue the tradition with boy socks for Pearson!! Thanks Jenny! We love them! He also had a 3rd sponge bath where he wore a new robe! You can tell he loves it! NOT!


Much love to all on this Friday! More pics this weekend!! This will be our first time to be on our own as parents until Sun. More help on the way.

T, B, and P

5 comments:

STEFANIE said...

HEY TRINA, BRIAN AND BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY PEARSON. I CAN SAY HE IS A BEAUTIFUL BOY BECAUSE HE IS! I DECIDED I HAD TO JUMP ON THE BAND WAGON AND WRITE MY COMMENTS ALSO! HE IS ABSOLUTLY GORGEOUS. BELIEVE ME I KNOW THAT CLOUD NINE FEELING BECAUSE I THINK I STILL FELL THAT WAY ABOUT MY LITTLE ANGEL(NOT THE FOURTEEN YEAR OLD THATS TO OLD TO DO ANYTHING WITH MOMMA ANYMORE) BUT THE 11 MONTH OLD THAT KEEPS ME RUNNING! ITS THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD. JOHNNY AND GARRETT SAY HI AND THAT HE IS SOOOOOOO CUTE! I AM SO VERY HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH AND KNOW THAT YOU WILL BE GREAT PARENTS. IF YOU NEED ANY CLOTHES PLEASEEEEEEE CALL ME. I HAVE TONS! PROBABLY WORN ONCE. EVERYONE IS GREAT HERE. BRIAN YOU WILL BE PROUD TO KNOW MY BIG BABY MADE 1ST STRING A TEAM FOR FRESHMAN CENTER AND HE IS SO PROUD AND PLAYS HIS HEART OUT! WELL TALK TO YOU SOON LOVE YALL VERY MUCH, TUFFY

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Bring in the reinforcements...."parent down", "I repeat parent down"...for a NAP that is! Sounds like you guys are having a blast. I remember how Luke used to lose his socks all the time too. I distinctly remember visiting Sam Moon's like a week after he was born to get out of the house. 20 minutes in to our visit he'd already lost his sock. They were my favorite one's too. Luckily, we found it.

Carol Ann-Gammy said...

Hey! Hey! Just Gammy here admiring her handsome hunk of a grandsonj!!!
After today will be just 7 more days till I get to hold Pearson and hug, kiss, and whisper to him!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited. I am also anxious to hug and kiss Pearson's mommy and daddy and tell them what an AWSOME child they produced. Nannie sends her love to you all also.
Hugs,
Mom

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Ok, need any update with pic's when Gammy gets there...Ok.

Unknown said...

Trina and Brian...Will you take a super close shot of his little sweet face for me?!?! I'm dying to see who he's favoring!?!? He's so cute and I just love that you all are sharing so many pictures...thanks a million, very fun for me!!!