Wednesday, August 22, 2007

More of J.P.






Here are some more pictures!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! He is so adorable! I guess he'd have to be with two good looking parents though. :) I'm so happy for you three! ;) I look forward to more pictures. Love you!

Pam Bendorf said...

Contratulations Trina and Brian! He is just perfect! I thank God for the Blessing He has bestowed upon you all today. Little JP is going to have a wonderful life with your guidance and love.

Best wishes to you all.

Pam Bendorf

Carol Ann-Gammy said...

Oh WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!! More pictures of my newest grandson and isn't he awsome????
Brian you give Trina a big hug and kiss from me for a great job well done and Trina you give my son the same. And then BOTH OF YOU give Pearson a big hug and kiss from his Gammy and tell him how very much I love him and I will see him as soon as I can.
Our GOD is an AWSOME GOD and HE still reigns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

See how much fun it is to post pic's of your kiddo. Looking forward to MANY more to come.

Tracy said...

Jack says that JP is "SO CUTE"!!! We are so happy for you and Brian. God's miracles are wondrous indeed! And he has blessed you so much. Take it from a mommy of 4...your life will be wonderfully full now:)
Love,
The Meadors

Donna Gregg said...

Congrats Trina and Brian. He is absolutely adorable. Little JP has no idea yet how blessed he is to have ya'll as his parents. I know you know how blessed you are to have him. He is just beautiful. God is great!!!!!
All my love,
Donna Gregg

Anonymous said...

What beautiful family picture,a true blessing from Heaven. He looks so happy, he just knows that he has two of the greatest parents that God created. Enjoy life with the best student you could ever ask for. God bless you and keep those pics coming.
Love Marge and Jim