Well I'm still in AWE of my new grandson!!!!! Happy tears have been shed and you know that I would have been there if I could. Continue to give him LOTS and LOTS of hugs and kisses from his Gammy and then whisper in his ear how much I love him!! And his Mom and Dad!!!! Oh you both did such an AWSOME job and as Aunt Philis said the fun is just beginning and its a wonderful journey!!!!!
I have warm fuzzies thinking of how God is full of such incredible blessings!!! Congratulations to James Pearson...you have a wonderful mommy and daddy!
This precious birth of your son is just wonderful beyond words ... and I am usually not at a loss for words. Praise God! Much love to you all! Deb Beasley
God Is Good All The Time -- All The Time God Is Good !!! Preston is such a handsome baby boy. I'm so very grateful that everyone is ok and doing fine. Trina & Brian please give your son a kiss from us. (Me & Uncle Steve)Welcome "JP" we are looking forward to meeting you. God Bless and Love to All, Aunt Barbara & Uncle Steve
Oh my goodness - please forgive me Brian and Trina. I meant to say Pearson, I really don't know where the name Preston came from. Love to all, aunt Barbara
Welcome to the world James Pearson! We have been waiting for you for a very long time. Brian and Trina, I am overwhelmed with love and happiness for you. You are so deserving of this miracle baby God has blessed you with. I can't wait to meet your new bundle of joy!
What a handsome young lad. Whomever says taht prayer does not work has yet to lay eyes on young J.P. I look forward, in conjunction with his Papa, in teaching him all the things he will need to know to make it in this nutty family.
12 comments:
What a miraculous answer to prayer!
He is beautiful:)
We miss you in Texas but I am SO EXCITED for you!
May God's richest blessings be on you, Brian, and your sweet baby boy:)
Love, Laurie Michie (MISD)
He is beautiful! The fun is just beginning.
Great Aunt Philis
Congratulations Brian and Trina!!! What a beautiful baby boy you have. I will be praying for a speedy recovery for you. Boys are so much fun!!!
Sharon - Heather Rice's friend at alwaysamoment.blogspot.com
Brian (and Trina) What a BIG boy, if you know what I mean...(wink)
Well I'm still in AWE of my new grandson!!!!! Happy tears have been shed and you know that I would have been there if I could. Continue to give him LOTS and LOTS of hugs and kisses from his Gammy and then whisper in his ear how much I love him!! And his Mom and Dad!!!! Oh you both did such an AWSOME job and as Aunt Philis said the fun is just beginning and its a wonderful journey!!!!!
I have warm fuzzies thinking of how God is full of such incredible blessings!!! Congratulations to James Pearson...you have a wonderful mommy and daddy!
Love Lots,
Aimee & Lonnie
This precious birth of your son is just wonderful beyond words ... and I am usually not at a loss for words.
Praise God!
Much love to you all!
Deb Beasley
God Is Good All The Time --
All The Time God Is Good !!! Preston is such a handsome baby boy. I'm so very grateful that everyone is ok and doing fine. Trina & Brian please give your son a kiss from us. (Me & Uncle Steve)Welcome "JP" we are looking forward to meeting you. God Bless and Love to All, Aunt Barbara & Uncle Steve
Oh my goodness - please forgive me Brian and Trina. I meant to say Pearson, I really don't know where the name Preston came from. Love to all, aunt Barbara
Welcome to the world James Pearson! We have been waiting for you for a very long time. Brian and Trina, I am overwhelmed with love and happiness for you. You are so deserving of this miracle baby God has blessed you with. I can't wait to meet your new bundle of joy!
Love to all,
Marcy
What a handsome young lad. Whomever says taht prayer does not work has yet to lay eyes on young J.P.
I look forward, in conjunction with his Papa, in teaching him all the things he will need to know to make it in this nutty family.
Love to all,
Unkie Steve
He is precious! Congratulations you guys. You will love having a boy :)
Post a Comment