Thank you for your prayers and sweet comments for Madeleine Grace. Please continue to pray as Tammi and David have an appt. with an audiologist soon. We truly appreciate all of your sweet comments and prayers.
All is good here. Brian has returned to work and I am learning what to do with myself as I did not. I have taught for 11 years and at this time of the year I have always geared up for school. I am not complaining one bit, it is just an adjustment. I know in a few weeks I will know exactly what to do: take care of Brianna or Pearson. All continues to go well. I am feeling fairly well. We go back to the doctor tomorrow. :)
We have enjoyed finishing the nursery this weekend. Enjoy the pics. We now have a bookshelf, a toy box, and the wall hangings up. We loved the plague that says "I am a dream come true."





We had the pleasure of visiting with friends from TX this weekend: Jason, Heather, and Luke. When Heather sends me pictures of us together I will post them. Unforuntatley every time we were together I forgot my camera.
We hope you all have a great week!
Love,
T and B
5 comments:
OH my gracious, this grandchild has the most AWSOME nursery!!!!! Didn't everything just come together so good??? The bookshelf really looks good under the window and I see it is already filled. Now it just needs an Occupant!!!!!
Lots of love and hugs,
Mom
Hey girlie....posting from our hotel in Amarillo. I'll get those pic's uploaded and sent as soon as I get home. Love you guys. Luke hasn't quite talking about the baby he has in his shirt.
TOO CUTE!!! This baby has a much cuter (and neater) room than mine!!! If you miss school, just call one of us and listen to us FREAKING OUT - then you will be all better!!!!
Hugs!
Love the babies room!! I just can not wait to see her/him!! I think I have an idea BUT I'll see if my instinct is right once baby Willeford arrives........
I can't believe it is almost time for baby to arrive! I was about to call you since you hadn't posted in awhile. The nursery looks great! Have you started making any progress yet??? Has he/she dropped???? Keep us posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment