Friday, August 24, 2007

Going Home!!








After an eventful day (circumcision, Hearing screening, and being under the light for his jaundice) We now have a light at home for a couple of days to get that under control. We all made it home today. I drove home very careful and we are doing good. This is are cute new son Pearson going to his home. Will post more later.


Love to everyone!


Brian, Trina, and Pearson

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Pearson is such a perfect blend of both of you!!! Congratulations again, we share your joy!

Amber said...

You look great!! Ya'll are going to do wonderful. I'm just sooo excited for ya'll.....Continue to keep us posted...

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Oh my gosh, I remember the car ride home. We drove like 20 mph. I bet ya'll did the same. Look at Pearson at his new home. Just where he belongs with his sweet parents. Now the fun begins, no nurses to hand him over to when you want sleep. You do know that you've set a precidence of at least 4 pic's a day of sweet Pearson. Ya'll look fabulous. Trina do you have "cankle's" yet. Calf/ankles--that's what I called them after my c-section. I hope you're feeling great and that Brian is carrying the baby carrier and not you. Love ya'll. Remember, carry nothing over 10 lbs. for a while or you're body will beg for mercy. Trust me on this. P.S. It's ok if you can still only fit into maternity clothes and flip flops. Now, at 6 mos. out and you're still in them, we'll have to worry about ya. Just kidding.

Jen Hawkins said...

That is wonderful that you guys are home, I know that must feel SO good after being so many days in the hospital. I am so excited to come and see Pearson, AND his Mommy . . . but I'll be good and wait patiently until I've been formally summoned (let me revise that to semi-patiently)!

Love you THREE!
Jen and Joel

Carol Ann-Gammy said...

Well sorry, we (me, Lauren, and Chris) got so involved in putting some of the pics to a document and then to print off some for "SHOW AND TELL" I forgot to write on here last night. Had breakfast this am with about 10 from church so was able to show a couple of pics!!!!! Everyone fell in love with him and extended their congratulations to all of you. My prayers continue for a good/speedy recovery for precious Trina!!! Continue to give Pearson lots of love, hugs and kisses from his Gammy. Any pics of him in his cute room yet?

UncleDavid said...

I know you are all happy to be home! Everyone looks great in the photos.

unkie steve said...

Now that is one fine looking family. We know that it has to feel good to get home. Take care and we look forward to meeting Pearson.