




Hello friends,
Pearson had his first bath yesterday and his first doctor visit today. He is doing great! He is now weighing 6lbs. 9oz. and is 20 1/4 inches long. He will regain his birth weight soon. As you can see it takes 4 to take a five day old baby to the dr. The nurse had to put us in a bigger room because there were so many of us. :) As you can tell we think he is so precious. We enjoyed Aunt Tammi and GG visiting and look forward to seeing them again soon. Pearson has had his days and nights a little mixed up so Mommy and Daddy have had some sleep deprived nights but that is ok. We will all learn this thing together.
Much love to all!
6 comments:
B & T,
I am weeping as I type this. What a precious family. Pearson completes you! There is a different smile on your faces in these pictures. He is ablolutely precious. I love you ALL and please give Pearson a kiss from me! Thank you God!
Monica
I too was in tears seeing the bath pic's and when I saw Nana and GG teary-eyed it made it even worse. I just remember Luke's first bath like it was yest. as I'm sure Tammy remembers Madeleine's and Mason's. Gosh, how does time fly so fast. You guys look SO HAPPY. I know that's because your ultimate dream has finally came true. I love, love, love ya'll. When can Pearson get on a plane and come visit Aunt Heather and Cuzzin Luke? Today, Luke told me that "Jason" was in Cow-ah-wad-oh. I said no, he's not in CO--he's at work. He said, Oh yeah. Also, Luke said yest. that Kunkle Brian in Cow-ah-wad-oh taught him "fist pops". He's a hoot, let me tell ya. Enjoy EVERY moment. It's not a clique' that they grow up so fast. I am so excited to see daily pic's as I'm sure you guys are to display your precious little bundle of joy.
Well I'm not saying anything about tears, but my grandson is just to awsome!!!! His pedi looks like a big teddy bear, so that is good.
Great pic of all the "girls" with Pearson. I am so ready to come to the Springs and have some "Gammy time" with Pearson and then some "Mommy" time with Pearson's mom and dad. Continue to give Pearson hugs, kisses, and whispers from his Gammy. Mom and Dad give each other a hug and kiss from me till I can do it in person.
I continue to thank God for this Awsome little bundle of love and joy!!!!!!!
Mom
Dear Brian and Trina,
I have been keeping up with you guys through Nickie and Carol Ann. Your Mom gave me your blog site address.
I was so happpy. I went through all the archives to catch up with what has been going on in your lives, and to get updated on the pregnancy.
Pearson is so beautiful! I know you are going to be wonderful parents. How awesome that Pearson will be raised in a godly Christian home. What a blessing.
I got out my prayer journal and the entry was May 11, 2004 with the request that God would open Trina's womb and bless you with a child. I also had a verse written by the request Ps. 113:9 "He settles the barren woman in her home as a happy mother of children." How excited I am to write about Pearson as the answer to my prayer of many years! God is so good. Be ready for more, because it says "children." Ha!
I will continue to pray for you as you all adjust together and for you to have wisdom as parents. May God richly bless your household . . . as I see He has already begun.
I share in your excitement!
Love you,
Stacy Foley
P. S. - please give Pearson a little kiss from me and tell him that's from an old friend in Texas who thinks he is precious.
What an awesome time ya'll are having. Cherish, Cherish, Cherish these days!! You will blink and they will be over. Such a sweet baby boy......
Phillipians 4:12 The verse in pink on the left side of your blog today fits you guys to a tee.
How cool is that journal entry from your friend from May 2004.
So excited, any pic's today of the Pearson-meister? Gotta get my daily fix.
Heather
Post a Comment