Friday, August 10, 2007

Happy Birthday, Trina!




Happy Birthday TRINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To a very special person, wife, best friend and soon to be the Mother of our child. You have been such a great joy over the past (almost 15 years). Thank you for the great and wonderful years of companionship. I just wanted to let everyone know that today is Trina's Birthday. She is such a joy and a great person to everyone out there in blogger world.
Brian (Husband)

2 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

I couldn't agree more, you two are a match made in heaven....Where Pearson still leaves until he discover's America soon. Love you. Eat some cake for 2 today Trina.

Carol Ann-Gammy said...

Well a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to "my girl" even though I have to give Patti her recognition for this darling!!!!!!
Thank you for making my son so happy!!!!!!!