Thursday, August 23, 2007

One Day Old!!!!!!!!







Hello to everyone,


I just wanted tell everyone "THANKS" for all the prayers, support, and love during this long Journey of ours. Please continue to pray for us during this huge change in our lives.


Trina is do OK but still in a little pain and we are just getting used to this change. Please just pray for the both of us as we attempt to do the best we can.


Here are some more pictures.


Love,


Brian

6 comments:

UncleDavid said...

Awesome boy you have Brian & Trina!
I KNOW you will always be AWESOME parents.

Jen Hawkins said...

It IS such an overwhelming life change! We will continue to pray for you as you enter into this totally new phase of life! I am loving all of the new pictures, you are awesome to allow friends and family to be a part of this exciting time in this way! So thank you!!

Love,
Jen and Joel

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Gosh JP is such a cute little bugger. I'll pray for you guys as I remember the huge adjustment childbirth brings to one's life. Also, I remember the first day of getting out of bed after a c-section, not fun! You've got a cute one there. I think he has his mama's beautiful full lips. Keep the pic's coming. They highlight my day.

Carol Ann-Gammy said...

Well my grandson is even cuter today than he was yesterday!!!!! And that is hard to do. Good Daddy and son pic there. Gammy is still trying to decide when and how I can come. My prayers continue for all of you.
Keep up the hugs, kisses and whispers!!!!!
Mom

Monica said...

What a sweet treasure. Life is the greatest miracle! Brian and Trina, your prayers have been and will continue to be answered. J.P. is so blessed to have such AMAZING, GODLY parents. This Mother's and Father's Day will be the best ever!

Trina, keep resting and taking it easy.........you are healing right now! Love you.

Monica

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Oh, now I see Brian in Pearson.