Tuesday, August 28, 2007

More firsts for Pearson






Hi! Today Pearson went for his first walk in his stroller to the mail box and ironically he had his first piece of mail! Thanks Gammy! He also had his first swing ride this week. He has gotten some very cute boy clothes this week too! Thanks, Kristen and Matt! We are still loving this boy like crazy! He is so fun and so precious!


Thank you for all of your sweet comments! He is our sweet, miracle from above that we will forever be grateful for! At one point I will stop crying about this miracle(if the hormones ever settle!) Thank you Lord for this angel and blessing from above!!!


Much love to all!

T, B, P

5 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Did Pearson do well opening up the mailbox all by himself? It's wierd getting mail in your mailbox for someone other than yourself. Aunt Brooke sends Lukey stuff all the time. It's so fun to receive it. Luke goes to the mailbox every day with me. He loves to get "his mail" which he doesn't know yet is the junk mail stack. If there's no "my mail" he looks in my next door neighbors mailbox. Sorry Jenny, but it's the truth. We never take anything though, promise! Trina--Did you get my long, rambling email the other night re: the "question" you asked me. Love ya'll. Headed off to bed. So sleepy.

Carol Ann-Gammy said...

Well my grandson just gets more handsome every day!!!!! I'm sure he really loved what was in his first package!! (Ha Ha!!) Nannie loves seeing him use her blankets she made him. Just can hardly wait to get my hands on that little dumplin and love and hug and whisper to him. James Brian, loved your last phone call!!!!!! Just wait till its in your face!!!!!
Trina, you are looking great, like you have already lost the few pounds you gained. Nannie said you looked skinny. Isn't she the best??
Lots of love and hugs to all of you.
Mom

Jen Hawkins said...

Pearson is so surprised to see a letter for himself, he nearly lost his paci!
Speaking of Pearson losing things, I had to laugh when I saw the swing picture where he's missing one sock. Those darn baby socks are always getting kicked off. I'm pretty sure I've lost one in every grocery store in the Monument/Colorado Springs area. That's why they come in bulk, I guess, lol!
~ Jen

Jen Hawkins said...

Pearson is so surprised to see a letter for himself, he nearly lost his paci!
Speaking of Pearson losing things, I had to laugh when I saw the swing picture where he's missing one sock. Those darn baby socks are always getting kicked off. I'm pretty sure I've lost one in every grocery store in the Monument/Colorado Springs area. That's why they come in bulk, I guess, lol!
~ Jen

Jen Hawkins said...

Yike, I double posted, I have no idea how that happened, sorry!