Hello friends and family,
I thought I would give you all an update to let you know that Baby Willeford has not arrived yet. We are still anxiously awaiting his/her arrival. The daddy to be is working and enjoying football practice starting this week. The mommy to be is trying to fill the days with whatever she can. I have cooked many meals, done all the laundry, cleaned the railing on the stair case, checked email 500 times a day, interviewed possible pediatricians, read, and slept. Needless to say I am ready to have my new full time job of being a stay at home mommy.
I still feel good. We will go back to the doctor Tues. morning. If nothing has happened by then the doctor will induce next week. My mom and dad are coming on Saturday to spend the week with us! Yea! Hopefully, we can all meet Baby Willeford together next week.
Thank you for your prayers. We will keep you all posted.
T and B
6 comments:
Can't wait to see Baby W! It's such an exciting time :) Take care of yourself. Love lots -Amy
HI Trina! We are checking in everyday to see if there's any news! (see what you can do about having the baby tomorrow on my bday! lol), I know the clock must seem to be ticking backwards sometimes...he or she will be in your arms soon!!! We are so excited for you both and can't wait to hear the news....much love and prayers...xo, Darlene and family
I'm real excited too!!!
Can't wait to get word of my grandchild's birth. So very glad Patti and Jerry are there now. Wish I could be there also, but I would be no help!!!!!! So I will come later and play Gammy.
Love you all so much!!!!!!!
We are very excited, your Texas team is awaiting news!
Is there a baby yet?!?!
Post a Comment