

We've had a good weekend enjoying being parents. We got some sleep this morning while Pearson slept. Pearson watched football with Daddy this weekend, made his first of many trips to Walmart, and rested. We picked up G.G. (short for Great Grandmommie) from the airport this afternoon. She will be here this week to help us and on Thursday Gammy(Brian's mom) will join us! Pearson is sporting a new onsie that says " I love Mommy." Thanks Nana for the cute onesie! Aimee, here is the close up picture for you. I will try to post baby pictures of Brian and I later this week and then you can really tell me who you think he resembles. Have a great Labor Day friends!
T, B, and P
5 comments:
Ok the lips are yours Trina....I think the rest is Brian for right now, but overall I think he's a good combo of both of you guys.
OH how handsome my grandson looks!!! And how wonderful his mommy and daddy look also!!!! Can't wait to get my hands on all of you. So very happy and proud for you. Have started packing the car, with half the stuff coming is for James Pearson!!! I love the whole name. I have to start hunting for some pics of B as a baby. My love and Hugs to you all till I get there.
Mom
I love seeing pics of Pearson. Keep them coming!! Such a blessing....
he's real good looking...i'm thinking a blend, but i will love seeing both of you baby pictures so i can know better. i can't believe how great you look, too...you're a hot mommy! thanks so much for the pictures...love them lots...aimee
How many times am I going to have to click over to your blog before I see new pic's of my sweet "nephew". I mean I know you have a new baby and all and GG is there and Gammy is coming tomorrow, but please ya gotta help us out...where's the love....am I feeling it?????
Post a Comment