Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Greetings from the Hospital




We wanted to let everyone know that we are at the hospital. The doctor decided to go ahead and move forward after todays Dr. appt. The heart rate was a little low and the fetal breathing was low. So they started pitocin at 1:00 Mountain time. We have waited a long time for this so we are both a little overwhelmed. Please continue to pray for us. Love to everyone!

Brian Willeford

8 comments:

UncleDavid said...

Carol Ann just called but I see you are ahead of her, Brian. Our prayers are with all three of you!

EK said...

So exciting - all three of you are in our prayers!
Much love,
elizabeth and Sean

The Haseltine's said...

You look great! We are so excited for you guys!!! Enjoy! :)

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

You guys are going to do fabulous. Trina and Brian I cannot think of two more deserving humans to be blessed with a baby, other than you guys. The long road is about to end and you'll have finally fulfilled your long awaited wish. God's timing is truly impeccable. I keep praying Pearson comes after 12midnight so that he and I can share the same birthday August 22. We love you guys so much & are thrilled beyond words at how exciting things are about to get for you guys. All this planning and the big day is upon us. Please put us on the call list once the bambino arrives. I mean when PEARSON arrives. Many snoochies to you guys...and hugs. Love ya all so much!

Carol Ann-Gammy said...

Oh my gracious I am so glad that my new "computer boyfriend" got my puter set back up this evening. Nannie and I, neighbors, family, church, Tues. night Bible Study, friends are all praying for you ALL!!!! God is so Gooooooooooood!!
Love the pictures!!!!
Mom

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Yes, I am up at 4am checking this blog for further info. Call me crazy, but I just can't wait to see baby W. I mean Pearson. I'm impressed you've already got some hospital shots on here. Post some pic's of Trina 12 hours from the last one's and I betcha she won't be as smiley...that is if she's still in labor. If the bambino is already born we won't even be able to see the pic's because of all the tears on the camera lens....God, I wish we could be there. Couldn't you have just had him 2 wks. ago when we were there. I know, I know...God's timing! WE LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you guys. Can't wait to see this miracle. Uncle Brian--Tonite we were reading our books before bed and there was a Mickey Mouse book that Luke wanted me to read. It had Goofy playing golf. I said, "What did Uncle Brian tell you this was" (pointing to the club) he said, "Wedge". The boy doesn't too quickly forget what he learns....

Brooke said...

I just got on here and wow did I miss a lot. I will be praying for you all and am so very excited! Praise God for his blessings and for modern medicine!:)

Amy Wood said...

Can't wait to see baby W! Blessings to you guys. Love lots -A