Thursday, December 06, 2007

So sweet at MOPS today!





Here is our precious angel all decked out! Love that smiley boy! This is what he wore to MOPS today! Precious new outfit from Cousin Jenni and Chris! Thanks guys!! I was so blessed with great food, fellowship, and a fun ornament exchange. We also made a glass ornament craft. This time Pearson was such a good boy! No fussing, yea!!!

6 comments:

Carol Ann-Gammy said...

Well if my little "hunk of honey" is not the cutest and most handsome young man I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The outfit is soooooooooooooooo cute and looks so good on you. Sure glad to hear you were a good boy for your mommy today at MOPS. Sounds like Mommy had a great time. Now maybe they need to start a POPS and have it one evening a month for all the daddys. Maybe they already have one, who knows.
Just remember that Gammy loves you very much and can't wait to see you and hold you and kiss and love on you.
Hugs,
Gammy

Carol Ann-Gammy said...

Oh by the way I keep forgetting to tell you all how much Nannie is loving these pic's also and she can't wait to hold him for the first time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs,
Gammy

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

What a cute little elf he is. Make sure Santa bundles him up real tight before he makes his journey this year. Wouldn't want the Pearson-meister to get the snifflies....

Jen Hawkins said...

Trina, I LOVE the picture on the bottom left. All of them are so precious!

Love,
Jen

EK said...

Oh that smiley picture is the best! Merry 1st Christmas sweet Pearson!

knox said...

THat smiley picture looks as if he just caught of glimpse of himself in the mirror and knows just how cute he is!