

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAPA and HAYDEN!!! We can't wait to see you in 5 more days!! We hope you both have very, very happy birthdays!! We had to take a picture of our Christmas socks today!! (This one is for you, Jenny!!) We are getting ready for our big trip to Texas!! Mommy needs to start packing all of my stuff now, as I know she will overpack for me! She thinks I always have to look cute! Wait until I can tell her that I don't care! :) Love to all!
4 comments:
I haven't been able to read blogs in over two weeks and decided to get caught up on some tonight! Man- Pearson is really growing up! He is so precious. I LOVE the snow! I wished I were there. Are you tired of it yet?? Our weather in Texas (as you probably know) is crazy. One day it is 70 the next day it is 40. Crazy Crazy! I would love to have some snow around here for a change......Maybe I will ask Santa for snow for Christmas. Hope ya'll have a wonderful Merry Christmas. Love ya'll!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the sock picture!
~ Jen
Love the sock pic's so precious. Wondering if you'd be willing to pass on my blog post for today to those you think who might be interested in helping a family out. Thanks.
Hey Gammy's little "hunk of honey"!!!!!!Kate is spending the night with me tonight and she loves looking at your pictures. I can't wait till Christmas and you are here in Greenville to play with me and we love you. And we love Aunt Trina and Uncle Brian. Hayden got a guitar for his birthday and he wants to play it for you when you are here!
Gammy and I love the sock picture of you and mommy and was wondering where daddy's feet are!!!!
Are you excited about the trip to Texas? ARE YOU?????????
Love,
Gammy and Kate
Post a Comment