Loved the Christmas card. Too adorable. So, when ya going to post some Christmas pictures....I know you're on vacation, but get with it Willeford's. Hope to see you guys on Sunday.
Loved the Christmas card. Too adorable. So, when ya going to post some Christmas pictures....I know you're on vacation, but get with it Willeford's. Hope to see you guys on Sunday.
So good to see you, Brian and PEARSON. What a sweet little family you have. If you have any more free time while you're here give us a call. We'd love to have you over for dinner before you leave. Love ya'll. Oh, and by the way I don't know why my previous comments went on there twice. I promise I only hit the enter key once.
3 comments:
Loved the Christmas card. Too adorable. So, when ya going to post some Christmas pictures....I know you're on vacation, but get with it Willeford's. Hope to see you guys on Sunday.
Loved the Christmas card. Too adorable. So, when ya going to post some Christmas pictures....I know you're on vacation, but get with it Willeford's. Hope to see you guys on Sunday.
So good to see you, Brian and PEARSON. What a sweet little family you have. If you have any more free time while you're here give us a call. We'd love to have you over for dinner before you leave. Love ya'll. Oh, and by the way I don't know why my previous comments went on there twice. I promise I only hit the enter key once.
Post a Comment