Those pictures are great! As you've probably heard, the weather is finally becoming winter-like here! Just a little fyi, you may want to edit your house picture to hide the license plates...who knows!?! I'm sure there's lots of hints of me on my site...warn me if you see some, kay!!!
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!!!!!!!! When is my little "hunk of honey" gonna build a snowman???? I bet Mom and Dad would help you! Gammy is so ready for you to come visit so I can get in some quality hugs, and kisses!! Finally your Gammy gets to wear a sweatshirt today. Bring some of your snow to Greenville!!!!!! We could make a snowman here!!!!! Hugs and kisses to you all. Gammy
6 comments:
Looks like you all are doing great. I am praying the shootings were no where near you!
Those pictures are great! As you've probably heard, the weather is finally becoming winter-like here! Just a little fyi, you may want to edit your house picture to hide the license plates...who knows!?! I'm sure there's lots of hints of me on my site...warn me if you see some, kay!!!
Thanks Aimee! I fixed it! Thanks for keeping me on my toes. :))
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!!!!!!!! When is my little "hunk of honey" gonna build a snowman???? I bet Mom and Dad would help you! Gammy is so ready for you to come visit so I can get in some quality hugs, and kisses!!
Finally your Gammy gets to wear a sweatshirt today. Bring some of your snow to Greenville!!!!!! We could make a snowman here!!!!!
Hugs and kisses to you all.
Gammy
You two snow bunnies look so cute. Where's the snowman?
The snow is beautiful! And Pearson is getting so BIG and he is a very happy baby! I hope Mary will have enough to play in this year.
Post a Comment