Tuesday, December 18, 2007

New Pics!!!



Here are more pics of our sweet boy! He starting grasping
the ladybug on his playgym today! 6 more days until Texas!!

3 comments:

Jen Hawkins said...

Hiya Handsome! I can't believe I beat your Gammy here! I love the pictures. I've always thought it must be so exciting for babies when they are finally able to grab all this stuff they've been looking at for the past few months!
~ Jen

Carol Ann-Gammy said...

Well sorry Jen, was busy cooking and hadn't had puter time yet!!!!! Well Gammy's little "hunk of honey" we are all counting the days till Texas time!!!! YOu continue to get more handsome everyday and looking like Mommy and Daddy actually. But then cousin Hayden has decided you are looking alot like him so we shall get some pics of him out and see. Does Gammy need to get you some toys to play with here at my house? I might check out the nursery at church and see what is in there.
In the meantime continue being a good boy and I'm saving all my hugs and kisses for you!!!!!! And some for your mommy and daddy.
Hugs,
Gammy

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Look at that little cutie patootie. You can really see his personality shining through. Can't wait to see you guys.