Cherishing every moment together on this amazing journey as a family!
Saturday, December 08, 2007
Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!!!
Our "bundle of joy" all bundled up!!
Hello to all! It is beautiful here in Colorado Springs today! It has been snowing! Pearson has on a very cute outfit! Thanks Heather, Jason and Lukey for this one!!!
Well Gammy's little "hunk of honey" I love your snow outfit "aunt" Heather gave you!!!! You look good in blue. Even though you didn't feel up to talking to us in your video it was still great to see you "moving and shaking"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See now we can all say you've become one of those "movers and shakers" kinda guys.!!!!! Nannie sends her love and kisses to you and we are all patiently waiting for your visit. Sure glad you're bringing your parents also, cause I 'm missing them something fierce too!!!! Love and Hugs, Gammy
2 comments:
Well Gammy's little "hunk of honey" I love your snow outfit "aunt" Heather gave you!!!! You look good in blue. Even though you didn't feel up to talking to us in your video it was still great to see you "moving and shaking"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See now we can all say you've become one of those "movers and shakers" kinda guys.!!!!! Nannie sends her love and kisses to you and we are all patiently waiting for your visit. Sure glad you're bringing your parents also, cause I 'm missing them something fierce too!!!!
Love and Hugs,
Gammy
What a stud in your little velour outfit. I'm so glad to see you in it. It's so fuzzy and warm looking. Hope to see you when you're in town.
Post a Comment