Well Gammy's little "hunk of honey", you continue to look so handsome!!!!! And smart toooooooo, already holding that bottle like a big guy!!!!! Gammy can't wait to have you here and I have elected to put you and your bed in MY ROOM!!!!!!!!!! Does that mean slumber parties or what??????? We can put Mom and Dad across the hall or way far away in the den and use my baby monitors. Oh I am getting more excited every day!!!! Lots of love, hugs, and kisses to ALL of you. Gammy
1 comment:
Well Gammy's little "hunk of honey", you continue to look so handsome!!!!! And smart toooooooo, already holding that bottle like a big guy!!!!! Gammy can't wait to have you here and I have elected to put you and your bed in MY ROOM!!!!!!!!!! Does that mean slumber parties or what???????
We can put Mom and Dad across the hall or way far away in the den and use my baby monitors. Oh I am getting more excited every day!!!!
Lots of love, hugs, and kisses to ALL of you.
Gammy
Post a Comment