
Here is another family self portrait!:( Sorry we cut Brian's head off in the pic. We went to Target for our 1st family portraits and they did a much better job than we did!

Here is my friend Kristen from church. I had a great time at her house for the ladies ornament exchange on Sunday! Thanks Kristen, for hosting. :)
2 comments:
Well what a handsome Willeford family!!!!!!!!! Now I sure can't wait until I can see this family in person and hug and love on them.
Trina, you and Kristen are looking good, I know you had a great time at the party. I talked to Pearson that night and either he or his dad told me where you were!!!!!!Like the necklace you have on, that is cool.
Lots of love and hugs to you,
Gammy
Yeah I made it on the blog again!! I need to upload the pic of us to mine!! Guess what I got Pearson a fun christmas present that he needs to open before christmas so he can use it...so maybe i will give you a call and we can get together!
Post a Comment