Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Snow day!!!




Hello all!! It snowed again!! This time the Daddy had a "snow day" from school! I think I enjoy snow days as a SAHM just as much as I did as a teacher! This way Brian was home to help me today! We had a fun day relaxing and being silly, hence the picture of Brian playing his "broom guitar" while sweeping the dry snow off of the sidewalk. At times the snow is so dry you can't make snowman with it. But when we can make a snowman we will post a picture of it. These are a few pictures that a friend took for us yesterday, we will pick a family one and a pic of Pearson to put in our Christmas card that I am still working on. :))

4 comments:

Carol Ann-Gammy said...

Well Gammy's little "hunk of honey" in his Miracle outfit!!!!!! Just think it won't be toooooooo long till you will be there outside with your little hands wrapped around your own snow shovel helping Daddy!!!!! Then Mommy can stand in the warm house and watch both her guys working!!!
Who knows maybe by this time you would have a little sister in the house keeping mommy company!!!!!
Wow is your Gammy getting carried away, isn't she????
Sure was good to talk to you today and know you enjoyed having Daddy home for his snow day. Who knows maybe it will happen again tomorrow!!!!!!!!
Lots of love and Hugs,
Gammy

Kristen Butler said...

What a little Miracle!!! Love the outfit :)

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Just think how much trouble B would've gotten in with an ELECTRIC guitar snow broom. I can't tell who P looks most like. What does everyone there say, who see you guys the most. I'm gonna bet, Brian is the answer. Love the pic's.

Brooke said...

LOVE THAT BOY!!!!!!