Monday, January 14, 2008

A special sweater



Thanks Gammy for this special sweater that was made for my daddy when he was born! I am glad to wear it proudly! Thanks for having it cleaned especially for me! Mommy hung it up in the coat closet with the other jackets. She says I look adorable in it! What do you think?
It has been a marvelous Monday so far! Mommy has gotten alot done around the house already this morning, read her Bible, talked to a friend and Aunt Tam. I have already taken a good nap and eaten well! Daddy went back to work after having the stomach bug for two days last week. We miss him, but are glad he is feeling better to go to work. We are so grateful that Mommy and I didn't get what he had! Praise the Lord! Thank you for protecting us, God!!
We love you all! We hope you all have a marvelous Monday too!

3 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Look at that cute little eskimo of your's. Adorable sweater. Good to see the moth's didn't get the best of it over the year's. Kisses to you in CO. It's suppose to snow here on Wed. We'll see though. You know how TX weather is. Finicky at best. It'll probably be 85F. Love ya'll.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

P.S. Trina, Pearson DEFINITLY has your beautiful lips.

Carol Ann-Gammy said...

Well Gammy's little "hunk of honey", you look as good in that sweater as your Daddy did as a baby!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so glad I saved it for you. And maybe if your real lucky your dad will let you wear his favorite pair of cut off jeans when you're a little older. He'll have to show those to you as he has them!!!!!!
CAn't wait to get my hands on you for some more loving and hugging. And your mommmy and daddy also!!! Nannie, Kate, Nikki, Chris also loved seeing you today.
Hugs,
Gammy