
Hello friends and family,
We write with a heavy heart in need of prayers for Brian's mom, Carol Ann, also known as Gammy or Greenville Mom. In December we learned that her lung cancer is back. She is currently trying to begin treatments with a research program. We ask that you pray for her complete healing from the cancer and that she can participate in the research program quickly. She is a fighter and an amazing person who we love very much!
Thank you for your prayers,
T, B, and P
2 comments:
Well thank you for this my precious children and grandson. I will appreciate any and all prayers. Our God is an Awsome God and I thank Him every morning that I can get(not necessarily bounce) out of bed, get my clothes on and maybe do a little something for Him. He is the Great Physician and He is in charge of this new road I am beginning.
Hugs and love to all of you,
Gammy
Dear Jesus,
We come to you on behalf of sweet Carol Ann. We do not understand sometimes why bad things happen to good people. You know what Sovereign plan is. I beg you to heal the cancer that's invading Carol Ann's lungs. Lord, help her breathe easy. May you align all of the cells in her body to function as you created them to. I pray that you increase her energy and give her peace of mind. I ask that just the right people are available to get her into this newest research study. Please allow Carol Ann to see lots of healthy years ahead with her sweet kiddos and grandkids. We stand in faith and believe that you will heal what ail's sweet Carol Ann. For it is in your heavenly name that we bring these things before you. Amen. Love you Carol Ann H
Post a Comment