Saturday, January 05, 2008

Christmas with Gammy and Nannie!

We went to be with Brian's family on Thursday! We had a great time visiting, eating, exchanging gifts, Pearson met lots of family and friends, eating, playing with cousins, and eating.



Pearson with Gammy! Pearson meets Nannie!!

Brian playing a new electric guitar with a special hat! Pearson and Hayden- Pearson is a special gift with a special bow!
Gammy's Gang! Brian's brothers, their wives and Carol Ann!

Gammy, Brian and Pearson A four generation picture!
Gammy and her "hunk of honey" Nana and Papa came over to see us while we were at Gammy's house! We played chicken foot and had a good time visiting and eating dinner. Oh did I mention eating again? Well we ate a lot!

2 comments:

Jen Hawkins said...

I love all the pictures. But now I have to add one more thing to my list of things you need to catch me up on . . .
1. How was Pearson on the flights?
2. Was it amazing to share him with all of your friends?

. . . and finally . . .

3. WHAT on earth is "chicken foot"???????????????????????

Carol Ann-Gammy said...

Well Gammy's little "hunk of honey" was just awsome while here in Texas. The whole Willeford/Knox clan enjoyed Pearson and his mom and dad!!!!!!!
I so appreciate all the wonderful help my son/wife were to Nannie and me while they were here.
Jen, chicken foot is fun!!!! You must get it and play with your friends and family.
Gammy