
Here is our little man ready for church. He wore shoes for the first time and looked so cute! We have decided he grew so much in the two weeks we were in Texas! He is getting so big. I cleaned out his closet more today and am amazed at how much he has grown in 4 short months. I don't want the time to go by too fast. I am trying to savor everyday with this precious munchkin!!
5 comments:
Hi Guys --
Wow, what a very handsome little boy. Pearson you are growing up so quickly and your Mom is so right, you always want your baby to be little for a longer period of time. We sure did enjoy seeing you, your Mom and your Dad at Christmas. We love you all very much and we are already looking forward to seeing you again soon. God Bless to all !! Aunt Barbara
Didn't I tell ya you'll have outfits he'll never wear because he'll outgrow them before he can even wear em'. Makes you just want to keep everything to cherish that "small baby" stage. It goes so fast, you saw how big Luke was last weekend, wasn't he just born! Pearson (NOT PRESTON) is such a handsome little fella. How was the flight back? I'm sure good, he's still a baby. Wait until he poops his pants after drinking an entire 8 oz. bottle of apple juice right before you board the plane from Houston to Dallas. Yeah, not a fun flight because I couldn't get out of my seat to change it. Yeah, it stunk too. The poor lady next to me. I kept saying, "Do you have kids?" Her response, "NO, AND I DON'T WANT ANY!" Well, alrighty then. Poop ( I mean diaherrea (sp?) on you)
You have to save those little pants. I have a pair of Joshua's when he was Pearson's age in with our Christmas bins. Every year when it's time to decorate I pull them out and go "oooohhhhh" and cry a little - I force Joel to look at them too - and anyone else who happens to be in the room. This is something the kids are going to make fun of me for when they're older, isn't it?
Love,
Jen
Well look at my "little hunk of honey" all dressed up and ready for church. If you aren't the most handsome little guy around. Was so good to talk to you Pearson yesterday. Keep up the good work and you will be getting that cell phone quicker than you know!!!!!
Love you all,
Gammy
Pearson is so CUTE!!! I just want to kiss those little cheeks! Thanks for your sweet Christmas card! Love it! Seeing your family is such a great picture of God's goodness! Hugs, Aimee
Post a Comment