We are so proud of our sweet boy! He is getting so big and is so precious! He can now roll over both ways, eat rice cereal, squeal with delight, and giggle sweetly when Daddy makes funny noises! We are loving parenthood and every precious moment with Pearson!
4 comments:
Happy 5 months old Birthday Pearson !!!
Love,Laura, Lindsey and Nikki
Well Gammy's little "hunk of honey", if you aren't getting so grown uppy looking in your big boy clothes. I be missing you already and ready to lay on some more hugs, kisses, and snuggles!!!!!!
I be missing your Mommy and Daddy tooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
Hey American Airlines how about some more AWSOME specials from the Springs to DFW!!!!!!!!!!
Now we know what to pray for.
Hugs,
Gammy
Love this pic of you Gammy !!
love L&L
Pearson is so cute! How is he already 5 months?!?!? Amazing! Thanks for always being so sweet to share pictures! In regards to healthy kiddos, I'm not sure...these last couple weeks have stretched me like crazy I feel like I'm living in a health clinic! Brady caught what Belle had...Strep! I do think that Belle must have a great immune system, doesn't catch things easily. I haven't ever been real careful about germs...we wash our hands like anyone else, play in mall parks and go to the church nursery. I do think my boys are at a disadvantage because they are exposed to more by having an older sister that is involved in a bit more than they are. Wish I had an amazing answer, then I could write a book, go on Oprah, Lonnie could retire on our crazy wealth and wouldn't have to be on a business trip right now as I care for Mr. Brady with a 103 fever and the other two sweeties! I'm ready for the Spring when we can get out in the fresh air more often and most of the flus and illnesses are gone!I do believe I've already written a book...Happy 5th Month Birthday Pearson...I love your sweet Mommy lots!
Post a Comment