Wednesday, January 23, 2008







Hi everyone! We are still here in blogger world! Heather, you are too funny! We made a quick trip to Texas this weekend to see family again as we found great airfare and Brian had Mon. off. I didn't publicize the trip too much as I knew we only had four days there and needed to see family. Hope all friends can understand.
We were able to spend time with Carol Ann-AKA Gammy and Nannie. Please continue to pray for Carol Ann's health and that she can participate in the research study soon. I have felt lead to write a devotional/prayer blog for her. I am working on getting it ready for viewing soon. Keep an eye on my links to the left.
We were also able to see my family for a little while too. We had a good weekend visiting and goofing off! Love to everyone! Hope you enjoy the pics, I didn't have the camera out as much this trip. Sorry! :))

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun that you we were on the same soil this weekend!!! Someday when you're here we'll have to meet up...I know how fast time flies though and just loved the precious pics of you and family! Love reading your posts and sharing life with you through blog world! (Especially loved your post about Pearson and the nursery). Pearson is such a sweetie and I know must have gotten lots of hugs and kisses all weekend long!

Carol Ann-Gammy said...

Well some good pics of Gammy's "hunk of honey" and some of his cousins!!!!!!!! Was so good to love and kiss on you,this past weekend. Thank you too for bringing your sweet Mom and Dad with you. Gammy and Nannie are finally feeling better and Nannie got her hair curled today and is looking good!!!!!!!!!!
Now I have to start counting the days (lots of them) till we see you all again. But that can be done.
Lots of love and Hugs,
Gammy