Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Just chillin'


We hope this finds all of you doing well. We are having a good week. Here are some pictures of us just chillin' together! Here is Pearson in his new Colorado jacket playing his drums. Thanks Uncle Scott and Uncle Keith and cousins!


We thought we would see if Pearson could sit up in his stroller without the car seat carrier. He did good. Brian caught a cat nap before small group tonight. :))



Our smiley boy in a new cute outfit!

1 comment:

Carol Ann-Gammy said...

Well Gammy's little "hunk of honey", I am sure gonna get in trouble for slacking on my posting!!!!!!!! And I don't want to get in trouble with you or your Momma/Daddy.
You are looking so cool in your Colorado jacket, playing the drums. Hayden got a kick out of that pic today, since "he" gave you the drums for Christmas!!! Hayden also thinks every day you are looking more and more like him. He thinks that is just way to cool.
I sure do miss you and your Mom/Dad. Sure would like to be giving away some hugs and kisses right now. Maybe I can talk to you tomorrow.
Love you all,
Gammy