Cherishing every moment together on this amazing journey as a family!
Well now you have all seen Gammy/Nanna's giggling "hunk of honey!!!!!!!! Isn't he just the most awsome and intelligent little guy you've ever seen and heard. Now don't for a minute think that his grandmothers are prejudice!!!!Hugs, Gammy
OOOHHH.... I want to see his new party trick in person!! that was soo adorable! I love his little laugh!
Oh, hands down the best sound in the entire world! That was so sweet, I'm so glad you posted it!Love,Jen
Nothing sweeter than hearing the laugh of a child. I LOVE it when Luke giggles uncontrollably.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Well now you have all seen Gammy/Nanna's giggling "hunk of honey!!!!!!!! Isn't he just the most awsome and intelligent little guy you've ever seen and heard. Now don't for a minute think that his grandmothers are prejudice!!!!
Hugs, Gammy
OOOHHH.... I want to see his new party trick in person!! that was soo adorable! I love his little laugh!
Oh, hands down the best sound in the entire world! That was so sweet, I'm so glad you posted it!
Love,
Jen
Nothing sweeter than hearing the laugh of a child. I LOVE it when Luke giggles uncontrollably.
Post a Comment