Hey to Gammy's little "hunk of honey"!!!!!!!! You are gonna be a little "all around athlete" just like your Daddy was. He was so much fun to watch on the football field, basketball court, track field, and anything else he could get involved in. Gammy tried to enlarge these pictures but I can't like the others. Probably just the operator here. Pray your keepimg warm!!!! I had on sweatshirts most all of the week and now today t-shirt again. Can't wait to get hold of you little boy, you are just gettimg more handsome every day. Hugs and Kisses, Gammy
2 comments:
Hey to Gammy's little "hunk of honey"!!!!!!!! You are gonna be a little "all around athlete" just like your Daddy was. He was so much fun to watch on the football field, basketball court, track field, and anything else he could get involved in. Gammy tried to enlarge these pictures but I can't like the others. Probably just the operator here. Pray your keepimg warm!!!! I had on sweatshirts most all of the week and now today t-shirt again.
Can't wait to get hold of you little boy, you are just gettimg more handsome every day.
Hugs and Kisses,
Gammy
He is so adorable! What a sweet little man! He is getting so mature these days with all the new things he is doing. Isn't motherhood the best!
Post a Comment